Your roof isn’t designed to last forever. Without regular maintenance it can suffer from a wide variety of problems. In the Northwest many of these are associated with rain and moss damage. Just because you have a problem doesn’t mean you have to give up on your roof though. The most common roof type—shingle roofing—lasts an average of 25 – 30 years. This can be extended with timely repairs from the roofers at Buena Vista Roofing.
Are you experiencing any of these problems?
Though reasons for roof repair vary by roof material type, if you’re experiencing any of the following you should call us for a roof inspection.
- Leaks – These are often caused when water pushes up under shingles. Address it before rot, mold, and indoor damage occur.
- Ponding – Flat roofs are prone to ponding. This can bow a roof inwards and lead to leaks or even a partial roof collapse.
- Tree and branch damage – Strong winds cause tree related roof damage. This can let in water and pests.
- Poor installation – A roof that wasn’t installed correctly won’t function the way it is supposed to.
- Improper flashing – Improperly sealed vents, skylights, and chimneys can lead to punctures and lost tiles.
It all begins with a roof inspection.
We always perform a thorough inspection before beginning repairs. This provides our roofers with an up-close look at potentially damaged areas in order to provide you with a reliable diagnosis. Depending on the age of your roof and severity of the damage, repairs or a complete re-roof may be a more economical option. We’ll always give you all the information you need to decide, and put the final choice in your hands.
A professionally repaired roof and warrantied workmanship.
A roof repair company that truly has your back stands by their work. We do, and that’s why our new roofs come with a 10 year limited warranty. We only use materials that feature a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty, so you can be guaranteed the shingles we use are constructed to last. The sooner you have roof damage repaired, the more likely it is you’ll be able to enjoy your existing roof for years to come. Don’t wait until a re-roof becomes a necessity, and call or contact us for a thorough inspection and local Northwest roof repair.